JVM’s Portfolio Receives 2019 Resident Satisfaction Awards
JVM Realty Corporation is proud to announce that all of its apartment communities have received individual 2019 SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Awards. In addition, JVM was honored in the award program’s Company category for the seventh year in a row.
“This is an unbelievable honor. We are so proud to be able to say that all of our communities were individually honored, and we’re thrilled to yet again receive a Company award,” said Jay Madary, president and CEO of JVM. “These awards speak to the breadth and the depth of the training that all of our associates undergo, and they also are the result of the extremely high professional standards that all of us at JVM hold ourselves to every day. At JVM, we have no higher priority than delivering a best-in-class resident experience, which these awards show we’re providing. The ripple effects of those experiences are powerful, as they lead to high-performing communities and satisfied investors.”
The JVM communities that received individual 2019 SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Awards include:
- Apex on Quality Hill Apartments in Kansas City, Mo.
- Avant at the Arboretum Apartments in Lisle, Ill.
- The Aventine at Oakhurst North Apartments in Aurora, Ill.
- Circa Apartments in Indianapolis
- Eastland Trails Apartments in Independence, Mo.
- Enclave at 127th in Plainfield, Ill.
- The Landing at Briarcliff in Kansas City, Mo.
- New Longview Apartments in Lee’s Summit, Mo.
- Prairie Lakes Apartments in Noblesville, Ind.
- Randall Highlands in North Aurora, Ill.
- The Residences at New Longview in Lee’s Summit, Mo.
- Summit on Quality Hill Apartments in Kansas City, Mo.
- Summit Ridge Apartments in Lee’s Summit, Mo.
- Uptown La Grange Apartments in La Grange, Ill.
- Village West Apartments in Kansas City, Kan.
Apartment communities earn their individual awards by achieving an average score of at least 4.0 (out of 5) on their Insite resident satisfaction surveys in a calendar year. The average score for a JVM community in 2019 was 4.43.
The Insite surveys are conducted after specific events or touchpoints in the lifecycle of a prospect and resident. Examples of these touchpoints include a prospect’s tour of a community, move-in, the completion of a service request, and the presentation renewal offer.
“The detailed feedback we receive through these surveys is incredibly valuable,” Madary said. “JVM makes a commitment to our residents to consistently deliver a superior customer experience, and who better to help us identify areas of opportunity than the customers themselves? Thank you to the many residents who participated in the survey process. Your kind words and positive feedback humble us, and we will continue to strive to exceed your expectations.”