JSec focuses on providing alternative investments to investors looking for multi-family real estate opportunities that provide both current income and equity appreciation in a tax-advantaged structure. JVM sponsored funds target secondary and tertiary markets in the Midwestern United States with populations of at least 1 million. JVM believes that assembling and maintaining a portfolio of at least 1,000 to 1,500 units in each of its operating markets maximizes operational efficiency and enhances returns to fund investors. As a privately held, vertically integrated multi-family fund sponsor and property manager, JVM is entrepreneurial in identifying opportunities and hands-on in executing investment strategies to achieve attractive results for JVM fund investors.
WHAT TO EXPECT?JSec strives to develop long-term relationships and deliver unparalleled service. Investors can:
- Have access to institutional-grade real estate managed by affiliate JVM Realty
- Diversify their portfolios with multi-family real estate
- Hedge against inflation
- Review annual audit reports
- Analyze annual fund investment returns that have been reviewed by an outside CPA firm
- Benefit from tax-advantaged investment structure
- Minimize volatility with investments that have low correlation to the equity markets
A TEAM APPROACH
JSec recognizes and appreciates our associates as our most valuable assets. We believe that our people are among the best in the business, with a passion for constant improvement and a team commitment to responsive service, attention to detail, genuineness, and ethical standards.